Commercial Floor Care Earns Minority Business Status
Certificate No. MBE-1114322-80 (Minority)
Commercial Floor Care, LLC, based in Birmingham, has been certified as a Minority Owned Business by the State of Alabama. Learn more.
Economic advantages and incentives for hiring Commercial Floor Care, LLC and other Minority Owned Businesses
Recently, Commercial Floor Care, LLC has been awarded Minority Owned Business status by the State of Alabama. But many owners and managers of commercial business properties may not realize that there are a number of tax credits and other incentives available to businesses who hire or contract with a minority owned business. Learn more
The economy is still a bit tight and some building owners and tenants are being offered lower cost alternatives, which tout themselves as being “as good as MilliCare.” But the truth is that no carpet cleaning system currently on the market can compare to MilliCare.
The standards for cleanliness and disinfection of health care facilities are much more stringent in Europe than here in the U.S. and the most popular resilient floor maintenance systems in Europe is Dr. Schutz. Like it or not, the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) means that hospitals will have to maintain higher standards of cleanliness to abide by the new legislation and remain profitable.
Choosing a Carpet Cleaner: Is Cheaper Really Better?
When researching the best vendor, ask yourself, do they...
- Have an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certification?
- Use products and equipment approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI)?
- Use environmentally-friendly products?
- Offer a complete package, including preventative entry way protection and spot removal?
- Offer a customized maintenance program for your facility at a competitive price?