Commercial Floor Care Does it All
We've been serving Birmingham since 2000 and we are your "One Stop” floor maintenance provider in Alabama. We can clean and maintain virtually any and all commercial floor surfaces from carpeting, vinyl and wood to natural stone and ceramic tile. Our expert team utilizes the best products together with the industry’s best cleaning processes to deliver value and performance. Commercial Floor Care will help your floors last longer and look consistently better.
Cost-Effective & Customized
Commercial Floor Care is an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) and Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Firm. We use only Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) accredited methods in carpet care and maintenance. We provide MilliCare Dry Carpet Care services that utilize Green Seal certified products and our MilliCare and SaniGLAZE services contribute to LEED® green building certification.
We’ve invested a great deal of time and research to find the absolute best products and systems to clean each specific flooring type. Different surface types each require a unique process and we have brought together the best of the best to offer our customers a cost- effective total solution for all their flooring needs. Call us at (205) 601-5013 and let us show you how we can meet your specific needs.
Commercial Floor Care Earns Minority Business Status
Certificate No. MBE-1114322-80 (Minority)
Commercial Floor Care, LLC, based in Birmingham, has been certified as a Minority Owned Business by the State of Alabama. According to Jim Byard, Jr., Director of the Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs, the company meets the current state’s criteria for a minority owned business enterprise.
The Minority Business designation will provide an avenue for Commercial Floor Care to gain new business from corporations, the federal government, and state agencies who actively seek to do business with minority-owned companies. The Federal Department of Transportation, for example, requires that recipients of its funding award a percentage of contracts to minority-owned businesses; and many large companies have established criteria for buying from minority-owned suppliers.
Certifications & Memberships
- Member of the MilliCare Textile & Carpet Care network
- SaniGLAZE Tile & Grout Restoration franchisee
- Authorized provider of Dr. Schutz resilient flooring solutions
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) and Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Firm
- Proud member of IFMA and BOMA
Economic advantages and incentives for hiring Commercial Floor Care, LLC and other Minority Owned Businesses
By Bernie Pisczek, CDT, President, AmeriGreen Strategies
Recently, Commercial Floor Care, LLC has been awarded Minority Owned Business status by the State of Alabama. But many owners and managers of commercial business properties may not realize that there are a number of tax credits and other incentives available to businesses who hire or contract with a minority owned business.
Your attorney or accountant is your best source of information on this topic because he or she understands the nature and scope of your business. But in general terms, companies working with minority-owned businesses have the following potential incentives:
- There are federal tax breaks for companies who buy products from minority-owned businesses. In the case of Commercial Floor Care, cleaning chemicals, floor cleaning pads and a number of other maintenance related items may qualify for this incentive.
- A potential incentive is available to reduce your tax liabilities if your company chooses to work with Commercial Floor Care or other minority-owned business and you are involved with Federal or State government contracts. Various government agencies offer tax credits if you use minority firms to provide contract labor or if you sub-contract services from them as part of your business operations.
- Apart from the federal tax incentives, there are also incentives given by various state governments. If the federal government dispenses tax breaks, the state governments can also do the same for companies that use minority firms.
- Companies that hire minority-owned firms can also gain additional non-tax incentives. Minority firms like Commercial Floor Care offer valuable resources like products, services and labor. Commercial Floor Care is an industry-recognized specialist in utilizing the best available procedures and products for carpet, wood, resilient and ceramic tile, and other commercial floor maintenance.
Teaming up with a minority firm is an advantage on so many levels, including the minority-owned business tax benefits that the partnership brings. But bear in mind that these benefits and incentives are available only from businesses that are formally registered with their respective State and Federal governments. Ask to see the registration documents or check the web site of your State’s Office of Minority Business Enterprise.